Sweet Romantic good night wish for love

 

GOOD NIGHT WISHES \ MASSAGES



Good Night Love Messages


Good night my love! Every night when I think of you, it reminds me how lucky I’m to have you!


Missing you more than I can express, thinking of you more than you know. Sleep well, good night love!


The sky is full of stars, but you’re the brightest star in my life. Good night, my darling. I love you.


There are a lot of days that have passed and yet there are many to come. Among all those days I will not let this night go by without telling you that I love you and may all your dreams come true. Goodnight my love.


There is no distance that I might not go to tonight just to be with you and to wish you a very warm good night.


Just checking in to say Hi, hoping that you had a fruitful day and wish for a very comfortable night's sleep ahead, goodnight.


I am lucky to have the brightest star in the world with me, who always brightens up my day. Sweet dreams to you, my love!


You are the most special person in my life. I hope you sleep peacefully, darling! Good night!


Good night, my dashing prince. May your dreams be colorful, vibrant, and spectacular. Love you, my soulmate!


Good night, my cute munchkin! Let me smother you with kisses so you can have lovely dreams tonight.


Good night to the man of my dreams. I hope you have a lovely day tomorrow, my love!


Come closer to me, baby, and listen to my heartbeat. With every heartbeat, you'll hear my name. Good night, love!


I love watching the stars in the sky. But more than that, I adore watching you sleep. Keep shining like a bright star always! Night night, darling!


You are so awesome that I would choose you as my life partner in all my lives. Good night, honey!


You bring immense joy to my life, love! May your day tomorrow be as bright as the sun. Good night!


 Good night, sweetie pie. I hope the night will bring peace to you and angels will watch over you to give you blessings!


 You are the first thing that comes to my mind when I wake up and you are the last thing on my head when I fall asleep. In short, I cannot stop thinking about you. Goodnight.


My heart misses you too much right now, so please go to sleep early and meet me in my dreams! Sweet dreams, I love you!


My love for you has no end, no boundary. It’s a blessing to have you. Good night, my love.


I wonder how well you sleep at night, and what kind of dreams you have. I wish I could step into them as you step into mine. Goodnight beautiful.


Your smile is sweeter than chocolates. I hope you have a lovely night, love! 


I know you can't have a nightmare tonight because I'll be sleeping next to you. Good night!


The only thing that makes my night lovely is your hug! Have a good night!


Yes, you are my superhero. But superheroes need sound sleep too. Good night, my superman!


 I am counting down the minutes until I see the morning sun because it will mark the start of the day when I will see you again. Goodnight, my love.


 Did you know there are 86400 seconds in a day? I have missed you for every one of those. I can’t wait to see you tomorrow.


I wish I had the words to tell you how much you mean to me, but no matter how much I try, they never sound right. I will dream of you all night.


My life has changed so much since I met you, I hope it never goes back to the way it was before. I can’t wait to see you in my dreams.


If I could list all the things I am grateful for today, you will be at the very top. Have a good night, my precious!


You are my love; you are the one who rules my heart. You are my everything. Good night my love!


I go to sleep so peacefully knowing that I have the most loving and caring partner in the whole world. Thank you for staying, love. Good night!


My love for you increases with every passing day. Sometimes, I cannot imagine how I could possibly love you more than I do today, but every morning, all my doubts are gone. I can’t wait for tomorrow to love you even more.


I cannot wait for the day I will have you laying by my side…goodnight, darling.


 Laying in my bed, I close my eyes so that I don’t miss a minute of looking at you even whilst you’re away…I’ll be dreaming about you.


May the angels protect my queen when she falls asleep. Good night, sweetheart.



You make me feel safe and secure always. You are the reason why I sleep without any worries every night. I pray to God to give you all the happiness in the world, babe. Good night!


Good night, love! You will always be my number 1 hero.


Just like it's difficult to count the stars in the sky, it's difficult to measure my love for you. I love you a lot, honey. Good night!


 Our love shines brighter than the moon. Have a sound sleep, darling. Good night!


 Every night before I sleep, the only person I want to look at is you. I love you to the moon and back. Good night!


You are my prince charming who entered my life and made it blissful. Wishing you a lovely sleep, darling!

Comments