Sweet Romantic good night wish for love

Sweet Romantic good night wish for love

GOOD NIGHT WISHES \ MASSAGES  


I m waiting for the day that my wish will come true and weak up next to you . SWEET DREAM UNTIL THEN MY LOVE

 

good night romantic images for lover  good night love images for girlfriend  good night images with love quotes  good night image with love couple  good night wishes for lover  goodnight my love images  lovely good night images  good night love images for girlfriend hindi


I love you in every single way ,you can ever think up 


I hope your life with me is so wonderful that when you awake , you wander if you're dreaming , and when you're dreaming .you wonder if you're awake GOOD NIGHT MY LOVE 


I''m imagining your beautiful eyes reading this, while your skin glows softly in the light of your phone, and your hair lies gently against your skin . i wish i was there 


if any monster come out from under your bed , they will be mesmerized by your beauty , so don't fear and get some sleep 


some time its happen i m lying on bed and  wandering how first time you had meet me and how your that cute smile has stop my eye on your face , and i wish no situation should come where you have to loss tat smile from your lips , from your face  GOOD NIGHT 


No matter how hard you try . Your dreams cant be sweet as mine . because i dream about you . GOOD NIGHT 


As this dark sky which is full of star has no limit , like that my love is unlimited for you , for which whole life is not enough to love you 

GOOD NIGHT MY WORLD , MY JAN 


My day ends by wishing you good night , not for the sake of wishing , its just because you the most important person in my life on whom my day end and from who my day start 

TAKE CARE GOOD NIGHT 😍

good night romantic images for lover  good night love images for girlfriend  good night images with love quotes  good night image with love couple  good night wishes for lover  goodnight my love images  lovely good night images  good night love images for girlfriend hindi

As moon wait for night to shine , as star wait for moon be light , like that i wait for your smile , I LOVE YOU MY JAN , HAVE A SWEET DREAM GOOD NIGHT 

=========================================================================

DREAM AND SUCCESS

=========================================================================



You say i m mad , s i m mad because i can't see you in pain . You say i m selfish , s because i can't my time which i get from you. YOU i have too much angry , s i have just because your my life for me, cant can't see tears in your eye. LOVE YOU GOOD NIGHT 


I Know i made mistakes till now in my life , but only good think i had done that i love u . i know my past  was worst . but trust me  my feature will be bright with you ,


I understood what is meaning of love from you , i understand care from you , i understand the meaning of life from you, nothing much i will say I LOVE YOU good night .


My sweet feature wife , may you have a lovely sleep and sweet dream to awaken from .GOOD NIGHT


I want to be in your arm , i ant to be the best movement of our life , i want to be with you , i sleep alone but i wish to awake next to you 


GOOD NIGHT MY LOVE , sleep peaceful and see sweet dreams. which make you happy in coming morning 


In my life i had understand one thing its easy to like someone , but its dam difficult to be like by some one . GOOD NIGHT EVERY ONE 

Chandani ke bena chand adhura , Chand ke bena rat adhuri , rat ke bina  nind adhuri , nind ke  bena ap  adure , aur apke bena ham adure . GOOD NIGHT

good night romantic images for lover  good night love images for girlfriend  good night images with love quotes  good night image with love couple  good night wishes for lover  goodnight my love images  lovely good night images  good night love images for girlfriend hindi




=========================================================================

GOOD MORNING WISH FOR LOVE 

GOOD NIGHT WISH FOR FRIENDS

GOOD NIGHT WISH FOR GF/BF

=========================================================================

BIRTHDAY WISH FOR FRIEND 

BIRTHDAY WISH FOR GIRLFRIEND

BIRTHDAY WISH FOR BOYFRIEND 

========================================================================

good night romantic images for lover  good night love images for girlfriend  good night images with love quotes  good night image with love couple  good night wishes for lover  goodnight my love images  lovely good night images  good night love images for girlfriend hindi


when you find a dream inside your heart,

Don't let it go

Dreams are the tiny seeds from which BEAUTIFUL Tomorrow Grow 

GOOD NIGHT ...


Sun is upset and moon is happy ,, because the sun is missing you and the moon is gonna be with you for the rest of the night , have a wonderful night 


As the darkness of the night cover my mind and body like a blanket , your memory is like the moon that shines above me , keep me company through the night .

HAVE A GOOD NIGHT MY LOVE ,😍😍😍😍


NEVER BLAM A DAY in your life ,

Good days give you happiness .

Bad days give you experience.

Both are essential in life .

All are God's blessing 

GOOD NIGHT |


My world stop when you go to bed and it rises again every morning when you please me with your smile ..

GOOD NIGHT 😍


Between a million yesterday and a million tomorrow , there's  only one today . And I will never let it pass without telling you that I m thinking of you ..😍

HAVE A GOOD NIGHT MY JAN 



You'll  be the last thing I think of before I fall asleep 

And 

The first thing I think of when I wake up .

GOOD NIGHT LOVE YOU ❤


I want some one who can seat beside me while I m trying to sleep. 

I want some one who keep her hand on my head n say sleep now , no need to think any thing , u need rest .,😔😔😔

I want some one who can say don't worry I m there with you u can sleep now ,🙁🙁

But I think it's not possible , I m alone as moon in millions of star 

GOOD NIGHT 


You are my light when I'm  in dark , you are my good thoughts  may ponder your mind and deep , but this shall too pass. For a new dawn , wish you a lovely night ..❤😍


My care ,

My love ,

My feeling 

Towards you .

Can't explain in words , and I can't explain you also . Just I can say is what 

GOOD NIGHT , LET ME BE IN YOUR LOVE 😍❤😍

 

good night romantic images for lover  good night love images for girlfriend  good night images with love quotes  good night image with love couple  good night wishes for lover  goodnight my love images  lovely good night images  good night love images for girlfriend hindi

good night romantic images for lover  good night love images for girlfriend  good night images with love quotes  good night image with love couple  good night wishes for lover  goodnight my love images  lovely good night images  good night love images for girlfriend hindi

good night romantic images for lover  good night love images for girlfriend  good night images with love quotes  good night image with love couple  good night wishes for lover  goodnight my love images  lovely good night images  good night love images for girlfriend hindi

Comments

  1. Do you know some great wishes that could make your partner feel loved? If your beloved is looking for some Best Wishes for Love Life, we've got you covered. Here are some of the best love life wishes we could find.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment